LED1000BI II Godox LED1000Bi II is a Bi-color version of video light that offers a color temperature between 3300K-5600K. Dimming settings range from 0% to full power and can be adjusted using the video light's on-board LCD panel or by its wireless remote which has a range of up to 20m.
Godox LED1000Bi II Bi-color LED Video Light (and also LED1000D II) are upgraded versions of LED1000D/LED1000Bi, adding the DMX control capability to meet more application demands like live streaming and interviews. It provides professionally bright, soft and even illumination for both photo and video. Dual power solutions, threee control options and easy operation allow the fixture to be used in any location and application, making using the light a pleasure.
- Shipping & Handling
- Warranty & Returns
DMXFor enhanced versatility, the LED1000D IIBi DMX LED Video Light also features connectivity for DMX controllers.
Versatility Dual power solutions, threee control options and easy operation allow the fixture to be used in any location and application, making using the light a pleasure.
Strong lightThis video light is rated for output up to 4800 lux at 1m (at 4200K), 2200 lux at 3300K, 2600 lux at 5600K, drawing a maximum of 70W of power during use. A yoke with a standard light stand receiver and locking knob supports the LED1000D IIBi DMX LED Video Light.
ComprehensiveV-mount battery plate accepts a Sony BP-L battery for truly portable operation. Yoke is compatible with most light stands and offers tightening knob for a secure fit.
- Portable LED panel outputs up to 70W of power rated for output up to 4800 lux at 1m (at 4200K), 2200 lux at 3300K, 2600 lux at 5600K
- Bi-color version with a color temperature of 3300-5600K with a ±300K variance
- Brightness can be dimmed from 0 to 100%
- Optional remote control allows for easy wireless adjustments, runs on two AAA batteries and works up to 20 meters away
- Wireless system with 16 channels in 6 groups
- On-board control with an LCD screen for viewing settings
- Connectivity for DMX controllers provides enhanced versatility
- Four reflective barndoors to shape and direct light output
- Built-in 13 to 16.8V DC power supply and included AC adapter for wired use with a power outlet
Power supplyWhile an AC adapter is provided for in-studio use, separately available Sony 14.8V BP-L V-mount batteries can be used to provide power while on location. The remote control requires two 3V AAA batteries, which must also be purchased separately. The set includes 3 filters: blue, yellow, and diffusion filter.
- Brightness (lux)
- Power in W
- Dimensions in cm
- Weight (kg)
- LED quantity
- Power supply
- DC 13-16.8V, akumulator Sony BP-L
- Power control
- smooth from the lamp or remote control
- Measurement taken from
- Colour Temperature (K)
- 3300 - 5600 variable
- LED 1000D II, pilot, adapter, kabel zasilający
- LED1000Bi II