The Tokina atx-m 33mm Fuji X lens is a bright wide-angle lens designed for Fujifilm X-mount cameras. This lens is an ideal tool for amateurs as well as advanced photographers, very well suited for street, landscape and portrait photography.
- Shipping & Handling
- Warranty & Returns
The optical structure of the lens is based on 10 lenses, including one SD (low dispersion). As a result, the lens provides a high-resolution image across the entire field of view, provides high contrast, low distortion and chromatic aberrations. High-class anti-reflective coatings also guarantee natural color reproduction. The use of a large front element allowed the designers to achieve very low vignetting and plastic background blur. The Tokina ATX-M 33mm F1.4 X is fully compatible with Fuji X brand autofocus, ensuring excellent functionality and usability for the photographer.
The lens supports all AF modes. Thanks to the full compliance of data transmission protocols, the lens is able to use the 5th image stabilization in Fuji X cameras to the maximum, ensuring the possibility of optimal vibration reduction and thus giving the possibility of free shooting with slow shutter speeds.
- extremely compact and light design, perfect combination with Fujifilm X mirrorless cameras with APS-C matrix
- smooth bokeh that produces circular points of light outside of the area of focus thanks to the F1.4 aperture
- excellent corner-to-corner resolving power thanks to 10 lenses, including one made of SD glass
- quiet, fast and accurate focusing by the ST-M motor
- smooth and precise manual focusing thanks to the metal housing and high-quality lubricants
- Tokina ATX-M 33mm Fuji X lens
- original packaging