HOYA PRO1 DIGITAL multi-coated filters greatly reduce the appearance of lens flare and ghosting caused by reflections. They feature a black matte aluminum satin finish almite frame and black-rimmed glass which reduces reflections. Ultra thin filter frames to help avoid vignetting on super wide angle lenses and are equipped with a straight knurling edge for non-slip, easy attachment and removal.
- Shipping & Handling
- Warranty & Returns
Light rays which are reflected by any surface can become polarised so polarising filters are used to select which light rays enter your camera lens. Circular polarizers filters allow you to remove unwanted reflections from non-metallic surfaces such as water, glass etc. They also enable colors to become more saturated and appear clearer with better contrast. This effect is often used to increase the contrast and saturation in blue skies and white clouds. HOYA's polarising filters do not affect the overall color balance of a shot.
Hoya circular polarizer with Low Profile Frame, designed especially for digital cameras and camcorders.
- digital multi-coated filters greatly reduce the appearance of lens flare and ghosting caused by reflections
- filters feature a black matte aluminium satin finish almite frame which reduces reflections
- these filters are equipped with black rimmed glass to reduce the chance of light reflecting off the edge
- ultra thin filter frames avoid vignetting on super wide angle lenses are also designed to hold a lens cap
- these filters are equipped with a straight knurling edge for non-slip, easy attachment and removal
- filter cases are UV protected to further lengthen the life of filters
- HOYA PRO1 DIGITAL CIR-PL filter
- original packaging