HD NANO UV coatings have the advantage of being the hardest, scratch and stain resistant coatings available from any manufacturer. Over time normal filter coatings can be easily damaged by repeated cleanings when wiping with too much force or abrasive cleaning cloths.
- Shipping & Handling
- Warranty & Returns
Polarizing filters filter out unwanted reflections from non-metallic surfaces such as water and glass as well as light that is reflected off moisture and pollution in the atmosphere, which is how they can create beautiful deep blue skies. You can seen the effect happening before your eyes as you rotate the filter. In addition to blue skies, the filter reduces reflections, yields greener foliage in scenery and better clarity and contrast in your pictures.
- New 16 layer (both sides) ultra-smooth, ultra-hard nano coating created by a proprietary application process
- Ultra-hard surface coatings are 200% more scratch resistant than original standard optical coatings while increasing light transmission
- Stain resistant, water & oil repellent coating makes everyday maintenance easier
- 25% Greater Light Transmission than standard polarizing film for nearly 1/2 stop more light
- High Transparency Film has high durability and UV absorbing properties
- Very thin frame with front threads to attach lens caps and other filters
- High pressure press mount technology holds glass securely
- Filter HOYA HD NANO UV
- Original box
- 2 years
Ściereczka Foto-tip za 1 grosz
Zestaw Czyszczący Lens Pen za 1 zł