Quadralite Navigator X can be used as radio trigger/controller for speedlites and studio flashes or as a wireless camera shutter. Featuring multichannel triggering, stable signal transmission and sensitive reaction, it gives photographers unparalleled flexibility and control over their strobist setups. The flash trigger applies to hotshoemounted cameras, as well as the cameras which have PC sync sockets.
The max flash synchronization speed is up to 1/8000s. Flash synchro with high shutter speeds may be used for most of the flashes available on the market and compatible with TTL standard. The maximum synchro speed is 1/8000 s.
- Compatible with TTL - allows for automatic shooting, and gives the full manual control over: flash power adjustment, synchro with high shutter speeds (up to 1/8000 s), flash exposure compensation etc.
- Radio transmission (2.4 GHz) – ensures stable operation over long distances, both in studio and in the open fields
- 32 communication channels and 5 groups - fast configuration and control over many flashes and their groups
- Multifunctionality – may be used as a controller for reporter speedlites, studio flashes, or as a remote camera release
In the box:
- Quadralite Navigator X transmitter for Sony MIS
- Quadralite Navigator X receiver for Sony MIS
- camera triggering cables- RM-S1AM
- jack 3,5mm cable
- jack 3,5mm -> jack 6,35mm adapter
- original packaging
- 2 years