FíRIN 20mm F2 FE AF is an autofocus version of the existing FíRIN 20mm F2 FE MF super wide angle lens for full-frame Sony E-mount.
- Shipping & Handling
- Warranty & Returns
FíRIN 20mm F2 FE AF is an autofocus version of the existing FíRIN 20mm F2 FE MF super wide angle lens for full-frame Sony E-mount. Being specially designed for Sony E-mount and adopting the same optical design as in MF model, FíRIN series now offers more options for end-users to choose according to the purpose and style of shooting.
Keeping along with the basic development concept of the previous model FíRIN 20mm F2 FE AF is made compatible to auto focus and other functions of the camera providing perfect functionality and usability for the photographer.
FíRIN 20mm F2 FE AF is fully compatible with Fast Hybrid AF system. At all AF mode settings including DMF, FíRIN 20mm F2 FE AF provides the same auto focus performance as with common E-mount AF lenses. Fine manual focus adjustment is also possible.
Accurate focusing is supported by compatibility to MF Assist function, when fine focusing adjustment is operated by manual rotation of the focusing ring with the simultaneous interlocking with image enlarging function and bar distance display on the monitor.
Camera system takes care of the lens aperture providing full compatibility to all shooting modes.
- Compact size - Firin 20mm F2 FE AF has been designed especially for mirrorless cameras with interchangeable optics.
- Optical excellence - the lens has been optimized to work with the new generation of full-frame Sony camera matrices. Its optical system contains 3 super low distortion lenses and 2 aspherical lenses.
- Functionality - expanding the capabilities of its predecessor Firin 20mm F2 FE AF has been equipped with a modern autofocus system, fully compatible with the specifications of Sony cameras, which ensures the pleasure of shooting.
- Ring drive AF motor - a new type of AF drive system ensures precision and speed of operation with virtually silent operation.
- MF focus assistant - automatic focus operation does not preclude manual focusing; In this case, the image on the display can be automatically enlarged and an indication of the distance to the photographed object will also appear.
- Automatic correction - thanks to full communication with the camera, the Tokina Firin 20mm F2 FE AF lens sends all the necessary data needed to implement automatic vignetting, distortion and chromatic aberration correction. Correction can be performed both in the post-process and directly from the camera.
- Image stabilization - full cooperation with the camera also allows for trouble-free and efficient operation of the image stabilization system in Sony cameras.
- Aperture control - Aperture is controlled via the camera. This ensures that all shooting modes available on the camera can be used.
In the box:
- FíRIN 20mm F2 FE AF lens
- original packaging
- lens caps
- soft case
- Focal length
- 20 mm
- Filter diameter
- Sony E
- Sensor size
- full frame
- Minimum focusing distance
- 0,28 m
- Focus type
- Zoom ratio
- Minimum aperture
- Maximum aperture
- Aperture blades
- Size (mm)
- 73,4 x 81,5 mm
- Weight (kg)
- 464 g
- Focal lenght type