- On sale!
Quadralite 5in1 reflector is a 120x180cm board reflector with 5 distinct surfaces to choose from.
- Shipping & Handling
- Warranty & Returns
The reflector is one of the most simple and useful light modifiers. It may be used both in a photographic studio and outdoors - in open spaces. The device comes in handy not only for photographers, but also for filmmakers, professionals and enthusiasts alike. Quadralite Collapsible Reflector 5 in 1 is an ideal tool for light modelling in any conditions, which comes in one, small package. It has five light modifying surfaces allowing to quickly and easily adjust its operation to actual needs.
The five surfaces are:
- White (Satin) - generates strongly dispersed and soft light, perfectly filling up the shadows, its colour is neutral, so the surface may be easily also used as a background.
- Silver (Mirror) - does not disperse light as strongly as white screens, but generates contrasting illumination, does not change the lights' colour temperature, may be successfully used both as the source of main and effect light.
- Sunfire - is covered with a distinctive pattern of alternately arranged golden and silver stripes, gives contrast illumination that is warmer than the silver screen. Ideal for portrait photos, emphasizes warmer tones of the subjects' skin, is much more useful than standard golden screens.
- Diffusional - a white screen to filter soft and strongly dispersed light, may be used to soften the flash light or sunlight, does not alter the colour of the sifted rays of light.
- Black - reduces reflections and may serve as a curtain limiting the light dispersion or may act as a black background.
Second quality reflectors may have dirty spots on the white reflective and transparent surfaces. These do not impact their function.
In the box:
- Quadralite 5in1 120x180 reflector
- carrying case