Conversion ring for HOYA Instant Action system, which allows magnetic attachment of any screw-in filter and its quick replacement on lenses with a 62 mm thread.
HOYA Instant Action is a magnetic photo filter attachment system, designed for comfortable and ergonomic shooting. It is based on two key elements: an adapter that screws into the thread on the lens, and a conversion ring with a built-in magnet for attaching the filter. With their help, it will take only a few seconds to change the filter, so you can focus more accurately on framing and exposure and no longer miss any perfect shot.
Both adapters and conversion rings are available in all the most popular diameters, corresponding to the sizes of polarizing filters, gray filters and many others. With them, you'll instantly put on and take off the filter with a flick of the wrist, without wasting time constantly screwing it on and off.
• APS-C cameras with lenses not wider than 14 mm,
• Full-frame cameras with lenses not wider than 20 mm.
Vignetting may occur on lenses with shorter focal lenght.
1. Screw the HOYA Instant Action Adapter (sold separately) onto the lens,
2. Screw the Hoya Instant Action conversion ring onto the screw-in filter,
3. Attach the filter on the conversion ring to the lens with the adapter.
• Instant, one motion filter attachment
• Fast and easy filter replacement
• Magnetic mount
• HOYA Instant Action 62 mm Conversion Ring
• Original packaging