The lens has been designed specifically for mirrorless camera users with APS-C format sensors.
- Shipping & Handling
- Warranty & Returns
This is an ultra-bright manual lens with a focal length similar to the human eye. The main idea behind the Tokina SZ 33mm F1.2 lens was to provide a tool for both photographers and video creators that combines an attractive price with a very impressive background blur and the ability to work in low-light conditions. The minimum aperture value of f/1.2, along with its 11-blade construction, allows for achieving these goals and obtaining exceptional image aesthetics.
The 33mm focal length, when used with APS-C format sensors, is equivalent to 50mm for full-frame sensors, providing the most versatile field of view and allowing the lens to be used in practically any field of photography. Compared to the already existing Tokina ATX-M 33mm F1.4 lens, the new lens stands out not only for its brighter aperture value but also for its fully manual control over both the focus ring and the aperture. This allows for convenient use in video productions and has enabled an attractive price point.
The new Tokina SZ 33mm F1.2 has a high-quality construction based on a magnesium-aluminum alloy. While maintaining high durability, it remains lightweight and compact.
- Field of view similar to the human eye, allowing for use in any photographic situation
- Fully manual focus and aperture control, enabling use in video productions
- Unique ultra-bright aperture value of F1.2, allowing for work in challenging lighting conditions and providing exceptional bokeh effect
- High contrast in any photographic conditions
- Depth of field scale, facilitating manual focus adjustment
- Click-less aperture ring, allowing for smooth aperture control in video mode
- Tokina SZ 33mm F1.2 lens
- original packaging