The lens has been designed specifically for mirrorless camera users with APS-C format sensors.
- Shipping & Handling
- Warranty & Returns
This is an ultra-bright manual lens with a focal length similar to the human eye. The main idea behind the Tokina SZ 33mm F1.2 lens was to provide a tool for both photographers and video creators that combines an attractive price with very impressive background blur and the ability to work in low-light conditions. The minimum aperture value of f/1.2 and the 11-blade construction allow for achieving these goals and obtaining exceptional image aesthetics.
The 33mm focal length, when used with APS-C format sensors, is equivalent to 50mm for full-frame sensors, providing the most versatile field of view and allowing the lens to be used in practically any photography genre. Compared to the already existing Tokina ATX-M 33mm F1.4 lens on the market, the new lens stands out not only with a brighter aperture value but also with fully manual control over both the focus ring and aperture. This allows for convenient use in video productions and has contributed to its attractive price.
The new Tokina SZ 33mm F1.2 lens has a high-quality construction based on an aluminum-magnesium alloy. While maintaining high durability, it remains lightweight and compact.
- Field of view similar to the human eye, allowing for use in any photographic situation
- Fully manual focus and aperture control, allowing for use in video productions
- Unique, ultra-bright aperture value of F1.2, enabling work in challenging lighting conditions and providing exceptional bokeh effect
- High contrast in any photographic conditions
- Depth of field scale for easy manual focus adjustment
- Click-less aperture ring, allowing for smooth aperture control in video mode
- Long focus throw for precise operation
- Tokina SZ 33mm F1.2 lens
- original packaging