Stationary shop: Check availability
Kraków, ul.Bonarka 11. Tel: 12 357-66-05
Quadralite softbox is an extremely universal large-surface light-dispersing softbox designed for both product and portrait photography. Similarly to other Quadralite softboxes, the device is fitted with two diffusion planes. This gives more even light distribution. It is possible to easily and quickly disassemble one of the diffusers as required. Internal part of the fabric is finished with a highquality silver screen of non-uniform surface, which evenly distributes light across diffuser planes. Front part features a flange used to mount a honeycomb grid.
- Shipping & Handling
- Warranty & Returns
Framework's stability is ensured by four steel bars which make external fabric properly shaped and tense. Structure of the mounting ring allows for trouble-free and seamless softbox rotation by 360 degrees. Zippered material facilitates softbox assembly and disassembly. Bowens-type mount ensures that it may be used along with Quadralite studio flashes and similar products of other brands.
- Gives soft, strongly distributed lighting,
- Universal Bowens-type mount,
- Framework made of steel bars,
- Double light dispersing diffuser,
- Internal part finished with silver, non-uniform fabric,
- Two-part fabrics allowing for faster assembly and disassembly,
- A flange with a sewed in Velcro fastener for honeycomb attachment,
- A handy cover included in the kit.
- Quadralite Softbox 120x80cm
- two diffusers
- original packaging
- 2 years