LED1000D IIGodox LED1000D II is a daylight-balanced version of video light that offers a color temperature of 5600K with a ±300K variance. Dimming settings range from 0% to full power and can be adjusted using the video light's on-board LCD panel or by its wireless remote which has a range of up to 20m.
Godox LED1000D II Daylight LED Video Light (and also LED1000Bi II) are upgraded versions of LED1000D/LED1000Bi, adding the DMX control capability to meet more application demands like live streaming and interviews. It provides professionally bright, soft and even illumination for both photo and video.
- Shipping & Handling
- Warranty & Returns
DMXFor enhanced versatility, the LED1000D II Daylight DMX LED Video Light also features connectivity for DMX controllers.
VersatilityDual power solutions, threee control options and easy operation allow the fixture to be used in any location and application, making using the light a pleasure.
Strong lightThis video light is rated for output up to 5400 lux at 1m, drawing a maximum of 70W of power during use. A yoke with a standard light stand receiver and locking knob supports the LED1000D II Daylight DMX LED Video Light and its design also incorporates a built-in filter slot for easy light manipulation.
ComprehensiveV-mount battery plate accepts a Sony BP-L battery for truly portable operation. Built-in filter slot for use with three included filters: a diffusion panel, as well as blue and yellow colors.
- Portable LED panel outputs up to 70W of power rated for 5400 lux at 1 meter
- Daylight-balanced with a color temperature of 5600K with a ±300K variance
- Brightness can be dimmed from 0 to 100%
- Optional remote control allows for easy wireless adjustments, runs on two AAA batteries and works up to 20 meters away
- Wireless system with 16 channels in 6 groups
- On-board control with an LCD screen for viewing settings
- Yoke is compatible with most light stands and offers tightening knob for a secure fit
- Four reflective barndoors to shape and direct light output
- Built-in 13 to 16.8V DC power supply and included AC adapter for wired use with a power outlet
While an AC adapter is provided for in-studio use, separately available Sony 14.8V BP-L V-mount batteries can be used to provide power while on location. The remote control requires two 3V AAA batteries, which must also be purchased separately. The set includes 3 filters: blue, yellow, and diffusion filter.
- Brightness (lux)
- Power in W
- Dimensions in cm
- 46 x 43 x 10
- Weight (kg)
- LED quantity
- Power supply
- DC 13-16.8V, akumulator Sony BP-L
- Power control
- smooth from the lamp or remote control
- Measurement taken from
- Colour Temperature (K)
- LED 1000D II, pilot, adapter, kabel zasilający, filtr dyfuzyjny, filtr żółty, filtr niebieski
- LED1000D II
- Color temperature