Quadralite SVL-400 LED is an extremely lightweight and quiet lamp based on LEDs. With 40W power, the device can be easily used not only in photography, but also on small film sets.
- Shipping & Handling
- Warranty & Returns
LEDs in COB technology guarantee a stable stream of light, which is characterized by high color rendering index (CRI≥97) and color temperature close to sunlight (5600K). Universal mounting
Bowens mount will provide the ability to use a variety of light modifiers, such as canopies, softboxes and gates, allowing you to get even better results during your session.
Due to the lamp's construction it is advised to not use modifiers heavier than 1kg, as it might damage the lamp.
The built-in cooling system protects the equipment from overheating, allowing you to use the lamp for a longer period of time, and the quiet operation of the fan will not interfere with the sound recording process during filming. Another important feature is the lifespan of the LED used in the lamp, which reaches 50,000 h which is the equivalent of over 5.5 years of continuous operation. The small casing and low weight make it possible to take the lamp with you on every session.
- high accuracy and narrow light beam
- power regulation in the range of 5-100% allows to adjust light intensity perfectly to the situation
- built-in, easy to read LED display indicating current light settings and battery status
- power supply from the power adapter or Sony NP-F batteries (sold separately)
- possibility of manual beam adjustment in the range of 15 to 40 degrees
- active cooling system
- light intensity: 8010 lux - 1m / 15300 lux - 0,5m
The set sold includes:
- Quadralite SVL-400 LED lamp
- original packaging
- 2 years