The maximum power of Thea 300 RGB PRO panel is 890 LUX, this light intensity allows you to adjust the lighting to the existing lighting conditions, as well as create a dominant light.
The aluminum structure makes the panel durable and resistant to long operation. The CRI level> 95 allows for faithful color rendering, and the color temperature range of 2800K-8000K makes it possible to create cold daylight such as and the warm light of the setting sun.
The panel offers power adjustment from 0-100%, which allows you to correct the luminance to the expected value. The panel can shine with colors from the RGB space, additionally, it has 10 lighting effects implemented from everyday situations and 48 digital gel filters that allow you to create the intended atmosphere.
The panel is powered through the network connector. To ensure full mobility, it is possible to power the panel with batteries NP-F (available separately), thanks to this solution the panel can be used indoors and outside a stationary light source.
Thea PRO 300 panel is equipped with an integrated diffusion panel that allows for basic light diffusion. For better dispersion, Quadralite has created a dedicated Thea Pro softbox.
To direct the light, Quadralite also allows you to purchase the Quadralite Thea Pro Barndoors.
When using several compatible panels, it is possible to set one panel to the Master mode, and the others to the Slave mode, thanks to which all panels will set values such as the panel in the Master mode.
Thanks to the dedicated Quadralite LED Light Controller application available for Android, it is possible to remotely control the panel and a group of panels.
- The light intensity of 890 LUX allows you to even out the shadows when filming with daylight and create a dominant light in a shady scenery,
- 0-100% power adjustment allows you to adjust the light intensity ideally to the situation,
- The RGB color palette allows you to create an effect light,
- 48 digital gel filters allow you to quickly reach the desired color,
- 10 lighting effects allow you to create everyday scenes,
- Thanks to the NP-F mount batteries, the panel can be used outside,
- Dedicated Quadralite LED light controller app enables remote control,
- Wireless communication between the lamps allows you to control all lamps simultaneously via the lamp in master mode,
- Dedicated Thea Pro 300 mount allows you to attach Softbox and Gate to soften or direct light.
- Full RGB spectrum,
- Ability to control the application,
- Thin and light,
- Lots of visual effects,
- System to prevent overheating,
- Power regulation in the range of 0-100%,
- Color temperature in the range 2800-8000K.
- 2x LED Panel,
- 2x Power adapter,
- 2x Studio Tripods,
- 2x Brandoors,
- 2x Sets of mounting screws for the brandoors,
- 1x Bag,
- 2x Tripod Cover,
- 2x Panel cover,