This head is intended for use with the Reporter 200 TTL lamp. Designed to provide a pleasant and very natural distribution of light on the photographed stage even when no additional modeling accessories are used. This effect is obtained by using a spiral flash burner surrounded by a reflector with a parabolic profile. The whole is closed under a white, translucent scattering screen.
The head is equipped with LED pilot lighting with a maximum power of 4.3 W. In addition, the user has a magnetic system for mounting accessories. It allows you to quickly and efficiently attach additional color filters, grids, inlets, gates and other modifiers to the head.
- fits perfectly with Reporter 200 TTL lamps
- provides high quality light even without additional modifiers
- equipped with 4.3W LED pilot light
- guarantees quick and easy installation of accessories thanks to the magnetic holder
- it is supplied with a handy cover
The kit includes:
- Round Flash Head
- original packaging
- 2 years