The Dual X strap is designed to work with one or two cameras. After unfastening the shoulder straps, it is possible to work with one camera. By using one body, we can wear it on the same side of the body, and diagonally to the chest. The DUAL X shoulder pad has a pocket secured with a zipper. The size of the pocket allows you to carry memory cards, credit cards, documents or money. The shoulder straps have been fitted with neoprene inserts to minimize the shoulder pads moving automatically. In the set with the belt there are a number of additional elements which in the reinforced model are slightly more. Both in the basic and reinforced version, the set includes CASCO v.1 protections and PROFI fasteners.
The reinforced version of the Dual X model has been designed for portable equipment whose weight exceeds 2.5 kg. Compared to the basic version, the method of attaching the strap to the shoulder strap on which the camera is hung has changed, it goes through the entire shoulder strap. The length adjustment clamp of the carrier tape has also changed, it was made of 4 mm laser cut steel. Due to its design it is flat. The buckle has two crossbars by which the tape is locked after setting 'permanently'. In addition, the kit includes a tape fastening the back of the tape on which the cameras are hung. The set also includes two FX buckles that you can put on your belt yourself to better lock heavy cameras.
The kit includes:
- two shoulder pads with reinforced construction with camera straps
- two 50 cm long SDP shoulder straps
- 25cm SDK cage tape
- 90cm long SDL cage tape used in single camera mode
- one strap fastening the shoulder straps
- 25cm tape fastening support tapes on the back
- two CASCO protections
- two clamps securing the PROFI apparatus with fixing screws
- two buckles restricting the camera movement backwards along the strap
- two FX clamps limiting the camera movement (for self-assembly)
- two clips fastening excess carrying tape
- mesh bag for storing the product
- 2 years