HOYA PRO1 Digital Star 4 filter adds a dramatic four-cross flare to every very bright areas, giving a soft-focus effect. ldeal for photographs of night scene illumination or other scenes with strong reflections.
- Shipping & Handling
- Warranty & Returns
These filters offer both amateur and professional photographers HOYA's famous quality at reasonable prices. They have multiple coatings applied to both surfaces to suppress reflection and increase light transmission. Hoya's Star 4 Cross Screen filter is designed so that a 4-point star is created from point light sources and reflections. Hoya Cross Screen filters have a surface that is etched with a fine grid pattern. Depending on the pattern, point light sources and reflections create multi-beam stars.
- Digital multi-coated filters greatly reduce the appearance of lens flare and ghosting caused by reflections.
- Filters feature a black matte aluminium satin finish almite frame which reduces reflections.
- These filters are equipped with black rimmed glass to reduce the chance of light reflecting off the edge.
- Ultra thin filter frames to help avoid vignetting on super wide angle lenses are also designed to hold a lens cap.
- These filters are equipped with a straight knurling edge for non-slip, easy attachment and removal.
- Filter cases are UV protected to further lengthen the life of filters.
- Filter HOYA PRO1 Digital Star 4 filter
- Original packaging
- 2 years