They do not affect a colour balance on a picture and bring longer exposure times to obtain interesting shots of moving subjects on photographed scenes.
The filters are most commonly used to:
- Prolong shutter speed to capture such subjects as: waterfalls, brooks, moving vehicles.
- Obtain larger aperture opening with the same exposure time to highlight a person or a subject and get a blurred background effect.
- Shoot in intensive daylight with ISO sensitivity above 400.
- Ensure stable shutter speed to record scenes with a very bright background, such as snow or sand, which could cause overexposure of photographed or recorded scene.
- Diameter: from 27 to 82 mm
- Ring: black
In the box:
- HOYA HMC ND8 filter
- original packaging
- 2 years
I clienti che hanno acquistato questo prodotto hanno comprato anche: