Quadralite Thea 120 LED panel is a light source designed for portable applications. The key feature of the Thea 120 LED panel is a compact size, lightweight construction with a multi-purpose mount so it can be easily attached on the camera, rig, tripod or light-stand. This panel offers high-quality, soft studio light without any additional light modifiers.
- Shipping & Handling
- Warranty & Returns
The light emitted by the panel guarantees true colour rendition (CRI>95) so you can be sure that everything you made has natural colours. The lamp emits a strong beam of light without flickering effect, with the ability to adjust the colour temperature in the range of 3200K-5600K (±300K) using a dedicated knob on the back of the panel. This function is extremely handy when you want to adjust the panel light to the existing light, thus achieving a coherent light on your recording.
Thea 120 LED panel uses the NP-F type batteries which are not only popular and reliable but also allow to power the lamp for a long time.
- Simple and intuitive operation with 2 knobs at the back of the panel
- Brightness adjustment from 10% to 100% to match your needs
- Colour temperature adjustment allows you to match the light to the scene
- True colour reproduction thanks to high CRI>95
- The soft light emitted by the panel is perfectly suited for capturing both people and products.
- Compact design allows the panel to be used directly on the camera or rig
- maximum power of 12W
- high colour rendering index CRI >95,
- smooth colour temperature adjustment 3200K-5600K ±300K,
- battery charge level indicator
- large light-emitting surface area
- stepless brightness adjustment in the range of 10-100%
- compact size and weight
- high brightness of emitted light
- no flickering effect
- power by the popular NP-F type batteries