The PRO1 Digital series is an exclusive series of filters designed for demanding users. They are made of the highest quality optical glass, which, to ensure a high transmission rate, has been coated with the latest generation of anti-reflective DMC (Digital Multi Coated) coatings. This is a new technology for applying anti-reflective coatings adapted to the CCD and CMOS matrixes used in new digital cameras.
- Shipping & Handling
- Warranty & Returns
It guarantees unchanged color balance and better light transmission, and the precisely made filter surface increases the resistance to glare.
Filters of this series have a thin LPF (Low Profile Frame) frame with an additional filter thread, which allows to avoid vignetting, even when used with wide-angle lenses.
The PRO1 Digital protection filter is a product whose task is to effectively protect the lens of the lens while maintaining full optical neutrality. Its use protects the front element of the lens against mechanical damage caused by impact or scratches. It also prevents the undesirable effects of splashing both when working in the studio and in difficult conditions outdoors.
The most important product features:
- The latest generation of DMC coating - Digital Multi Coated
- Matte black aluminum frame to reduce unwanted light reflections
- The edge of the glass inside the filter holder is blackened to minimize light reflection
- low-profile LPF (Low Profile Frame) filter preventing vignetting
- Ergonomically serrated inner edge of the filter for easy attachment
- The filter packaging also has the function of protection against UV radiation
The set contains:
- HOYA Pro1 Digital Protector filter
- original packaging
- 2 years