Quadralite X MFT is a useful tool which may be used as a remote trigger and a controller for the following fashes: Atlas 600, Atlas 600 TTL, Reporter 360 TTL, Stroboss 60 and 36 and other compatble with Navigator X system. The device allows for multichannel operaton, ensures stable signal, high responsiveness and full control over the fashes. The camera release functon can be used for all Micro 4/3 cameras (Olympus and Panasonic) equipped with a standard ISO hotishoe and a PC synchro connecton. Quadralite Navigator X MFT synchronizes fashes with short exposure tmes up to 1/8000 s.
Key product features:
- Compatble with Micro 4/3 cameras (Olympus and Panasonic) – allows for automatc shootng or gives full manual control over: the fash power adjustment, synchro with high shuter speeds (up to 1/8000 s), fash exposure compensaton etc.
- Radio transmission (2.4 GHz) – ensures stable operaton over long distances, both in a studio and in the open felds.
- 32 communicaton channels and 5 groups – fast confguraton and control over many fashes and their groups.
- Multifunctonality – may be used as a controller for reporter speedlites, studio fashes, or as a remote camera release.
- Quadralite Navigator X MFT transmiter and Olympus/Panasonic
- original packaging
- 2 years