Quadralite Navigator 2.4 GHz is a System X transmitter for remote triggering and control of the triggering power of Godox and Quadralite reporter and studio lamps (models equipped with a System X receiver).
- Shipping & Handling
- Warranty & Returns
Quadralite Navigator 2.4 GHz allows you to remotely adjust the power of the flash or turn it off, trigger a test flash, turn on the acoustic signaling and modeling lighting. Provides flash synchronization up to 1/250 seconds.
- controlling of flash power with the option to turn it off,
- flash synchronization with shutter up to 1 / 250s,
- triggering a test flash,
- turning on and off the acoustic signal,
- turning on and off modeling light,
- possibility of independent control of up to 16 groups of lamps,
- interference-free operation thanks to 16 available radio channels,
- working range in the open area up to 50 meters,
- possibility of expansion with additional radio receivers of the Navigator X system,
- backlit LCD screen informing about current settings.
- 1x Quadralite Navigator X basic 2.4 GHz