Stroboss 60evo C is a compact reporter speedlite with the guide number of 60m and an integrated Navigator X radio control system. Flash is powered by dedicated Li-Ion battery and can trigger up to 650 full-power flashes per one battery charge.
It was replaced with the new model Stroboss 60evo II.
- Shipping & Handling
- Warranty & Returns
The flash may work with Canon E-TTL automatic flash metering systems. As a result,it can be easily used in automatic and semi-automatic shooting modes. Moreover, itallows for fully manual control over the flash output and zoom.Stroboss 60evo C stands out with an integrated transmitter/receiver of the wireless flash control and triggering system. It operates at the radio frequency of 2.4 GHz and ensures effective range of communication of up to 100 meters. As a result, Stroboss 60evo C can be used both as MASTER and SLAVE flash in the Quadralite Navigator X system. It also may be used as a part of the wireless flash control and triggeringsystems: Canon E-TTL Wireless Flash. Additionally, flash can be triggered with the use of a photocell.
Quadralite Stroboss 60evo C flash works best with Quadralite Navigator X radio transceiver which allows wireless control and triggering including High-Speed Sync and Multi modes*.
The flash is powered through a specially designed Li-Ion 2000mAh battery. This unique solution will let you forget about onerous AA replaceable and standard batteries that are used to power other reporter flashes. With Stroboss 60evo C you will be able to trigger 650 full-power flashes per one battery charge.
You can use the charger sold with the flash to check the battery power and enjoy short charging time. Discharged battery will be fully charged within 3 hours. Aside from the standard charger included in the kit, you can also buy a separate charger which may be connected to the car lighter socket.
Key Product Features:
- Compatibility with Canon E-TTL II cameras (flash exposure compensation, synchro with high shutter speeds HSS, flash bracketing, flash exposure lock, front and rear shutter synchro)*.
- Compatibility with remote flash control and triggering systems: Canon E-TTL Wireless Flash (MASTER, SLAVE)*.
- Integrated radio transmitter and receiver (2.4GHz) of the Quadralite Navigator X remote control and triggering system (the flash can work in MASTER and SLAVE modes).
- Triggering through a photocell or via Jack2.5mm connection.
- Large flash output (GN 60) and stable color temperature (5600 K ± 200 K).
- Full control over the flash output in the manual mode (adjustment from 1/1 to 1/128 at 1/3EV steps).
- Flexible flash head (horizontal tilt from 0° to 360° and vertical tilt from -7° to 90°).
- 20-200 mm zoom and a built-in panel with the dispersing capacity to 14mm.
- Power supplied through the Li-Ion 2000mAh battery, up to 650 full-power flashes, short charging times (<1.5s at full power),
- Firmware update through USB.
- Stroboss 60evo C flash
- VB-18 battery
- VC-18 charger and the power cable
- 2 years
- STROBOSS 60
- Size (mm)
- Weight (kg)
- Guide number (m)
- 60 (100 ISO@200mm)
- Vertical tilt
- -7° do 90°
- Horizontal tilt
- 0° - 330°
- Power supply
- Power Efficiency
- min. 650 full flashes
- Maximum charging time (seconds)
- Flash duration
- 1/300 - 1/20000 s
- stopka, test, system X
- Power control
- TTL, system X, from lamps level
- Triggering options
- TTL / Multi / M / S1 / S2 /Master / Slave
- Stroboscopic flash
- Colour Temperature (K)
- Type of shoe
- Stroboss 60 EVO Canon