This two-light setup is made to be used as a basic studio kit for portrait photography. Thanks to included 60x90cm softbox you can achieve very soft and smooth light which is so desired in portraits. Move X 300 Kit also features two 200cm studio stands and silver umbrella.
- Shipping & Handling
- Warranty & Returns
Quadralite Move X is small, compact and light – but above all – easy to use and reliable. This strobe offers every beginner an easy way to learn studio photography and it's basic techniques without high expenses. However, Move X will also be an efficient tool in hands of professionals. Thanks to compact housing it’s easy to carry around and hassle-free in storage. Integrated Navigator X wireless system makes it even more useful both in studio and on-location.
Move X stands out for its wide power output adjustment range of 5 f-stops (1/1 – 1/32) adjustable in 1/10th-stop which is quite unique in this price range. Beside this high level of precision, Move X is also rather fast and can recycle in less than 1,7s even when maximum power output is used. It can also reach very short flash duration of 1/2000s @1/32 of power (t=0.1). Color temperature shift between each flash at a given power output level should not be larger than ±200K.
Move X strobes are equipped with built-in Navigator X wireless system receiver. This feature allows full wireless control and triggering up to 100m. Move X can be controlled by other flashes (for example: Stroboss 60 or Stroboss 36 speedlites), or by Navigator X and X2 radio controllers up to cameras x-sync speed in manual mode (TTL is not supported). Move X is also equipped with a USB port where Navigator Kit receivers can be attached so that the flash can be used in the same setup with older Quantuum and Quadralite monolights. There is also a 3,5mm jack sync port for third party triggers.
The rear panel is equipped with a large, backlit LCD screen which offers high visibility of flash status information at almost any angle. The flash power output can be adjusted by a knob located on the right side of the display. A set of five buttons delivers easy access to all features and functions such as wireless modes, sound signal, etc. Modeling light can be controlled independently or set proportionally to flash power level.
Quadralite Move X is exceptionally light (approx. 2kg depending on version) and packed into a small housing made of aluminum alloy. Light stand mount is also made of metal and provides tilt adjustment and can hold light modifiers such as softboxes up to 120cm in diameter.
The Move X flash is equipped with a Bowens S-mount and can be used with a large variety of light modifiers supplied by Quadralite or other manufacturers. You can modify the light according to your needs thanks to a wide assortment of sofboxes, reflectors, beauty-dishes, snoots, umbrellas etc.
- Flexible and accurate flash power adjustment within the range of 5 f-stops (5EV) in 50 steps (1/1 – 1/32) every 0.1EV
- Short flash duration of 1/2000s (t0.5, at 1/32 of power)
- Colour temperature consistency through the entire output range (5600K±200K)
- Short recycling times (1.5s at full power)
- Integrated Quadralite Navigator X receiver for wireless control and triggering
- Optical slave triggering and standard sync socket (Jack 6.3mm) for flash synchronization
- Automatic power reduction while decreasing flash output
- 150W halogen modeling light can be set proportionally to flash output or controlled independently
- Active cooling (integrated fan)
- Compatible with Bowens mount light modifiers
In the box:
- 2x Quadralite Move X 300
- 2x 200cm light stand
- 1x Silver umbrella
- 1x Softbox 60 x 90cm
- 1x 18cm reflector
- Instruction manual
- original packaging
- 2 years (Flash tube and bulbs are covered by a 3-month warranty)