Reporter 200 Pro TTL combines all the advantages of portable speedlites by adding the efficiencyand light quality of studio strobes. The flash can be used in both automatic (TTL) and manual (M) modes, and the built-in Navigator X radio system receiver means it can be controlled remotely.This light is fully compatible with all available accessories originally designed for Reporter 200 TTLflashes.
- Shipping & Handling
- Warranty & Returns
This flash can be changed and adapted to your needs. This is possible thanks to the movable heads that can be used depending on what kind of effects you want to achieve.
Flashgun is equipped with two heads:
- type A (with Fresnel lens)
- type B (bare bulb head)
In addition, you can buy round head and continuous light head (type C) or 1.5 m extension cable thanks to which the head itself can be attached to the camera or a tripod, and the flash body can be store inside a pocket or bag.
This flash stands out by a very wide range of flash energy output adjustment of 8 f-stops (1/1– 1/256) adjustable in 1/10th-stop. This gives enormous flexibility in the selection of power, thanks to which the Reporter 200 Pro TTL can be used both in the studio and outdoors easily adapting to the ambient light.
Reporter 200 Pro TTL is characterized by high color temperature consistency in the entire range of flash energy levels. When high precision and repeatability of light is required, you can activate the Color Mode. In this setting, regardless of the power setting, the flash will maintain the color temperature in the range of +/- 100K.
- Compatible with Canon, Nikon, Sony, Olympus, Fujifilm, Pentax (you need to buy Navigator X transmitter)
- Integrated Quadralite Navigator X receiver for full wireless flash control
- GN is 60 (ISO 100, B-Type flash head),
- Flexible and precise flash energy adjustment within 8 f-stops from 1/1 to 1/256 in 0.1 f-stop increments
- Color temperature consistency through the entire output range (5600K±100K) in Stable ColorMode
- Power supply ensured by exchangeable 14.4V/2.9Ah lithium-ion PowerPack
- Extremely short flash duration time of 1/15380s (t0.1, @1/256)
- May be used as continuous light with optional C-type LED Head
- Equipped with optical slave and standard sync socket (Jack 3.5mm)
- Flash Reporter 200 Pro TTL
- head A.
- head B
- tripod mount
- original packaging
- 2 years
- Dimensions in cm
- 21x7.5x5 speedlite, 17x7.5 x5 solo
- Weight (kg)
- 0.89 speedlite, 0.57 solo
- Power in Ws
- Power supply
- Power Efficiency
- min. 500 full flashes
- Maximum charging time (seconds)
- Flash duration
- 1/220 - 1/13510
- Regulacja mocy
- 1 - 1/128
- fotocela, test, złącze synch. Jack 3.5mm, radiowe
- Power control
- smooth adjustment, system X
- Triggering options
- TTL / Multi / M / S1 / S2 / Slave
- Stroboscopic flash
- Colour Temperature (K)
- Stable colour