The Tokina 100mm T2.9 MF Cinema is a newly designed optical design, concealing a full 35mm small frame, with a reproduction scale of 1:1. The lens reaches its maximum magnification at a distance of 30cm (11.8 inches). This allows the subject, operator and lighting to work together comfortably.
- Shipping & Handling
- Warranty & Returns
The optical design of the 100mm Macro Cinema allows you to shoot in 4K resolution, is super-sharp, provides high contrast and exhibits very low distortion and chromatic aberration. Focusing breathing is minimized and the lens features a 9-blade, infinitely adjustable aperture with a rounded shape for beautiful bokeh and precise exposure control. The wide aperture range of T2.9 to T32 allows for maximum depth-of-field and exposure control, which cannot be overstated when working so close to the subject.
- Available with PL, Canon EF, Sony E, Nikon F and MFT mounts
- Reproduction scale of 1:1 at 30 cm
- High relative brightness of T2.9
- Full-frame image format
- Robust, all-metal barrel with cogged focal length, focus and aperture rings for easy use with follow-focus systems
- Minimized breathing phenomenon
- 9-blade non-stop circular aperture
- Focus and aperture scales are printed on both sides of the lens for easy viewing and follow-focus system attachment
- Colored markings on the body indicate the real brightness of the lens at a particular focus setting