HOYA engineers have developed a new ANTISTATIC coating that acts like a force field around the filter to repel dust. Perfect for environments where dust is common, these filters require less frequent cleaning and maintenance than traditional filters. Additionally, the hardened, antistatic top-layer is water repellent, stain and scratch resistant, and cleans easily when smudges or fingerprints are introduced to the surface.
- Shipping & Handling
- Warranty & Returns
The new FUSION Antistatic professional filters are made in Japan using hand selected silicates that are carefully smelted and blended to receive high performance optical glass. HOYA then uses extreme care and precision to apply the Improved 18-Layer Super Multi-Coating (both sides) formula which greatly reduces or eliminates reflections on the surface of the glass and receives very high light transmission rates. This means the filter has virtually no effect on the colour balance, contrast, or clarity of the final image beyond its polarizing effects.
- NEW Antistatic coating repels dust
- Ultra-smooth filter rotation
- Scratch resistant - Hardened coating protects against everyday wear
- Stain resistant - Protects against exposure to ink, markers etc.
- Water repellent – Water beads up and wipes away easily
- Fingerprints and smudges wipe away cleanly
- HOYA's Professional-grade optical glass
- Two-piece, very low-profile filter frame with front filter threads
- Filter HOYA FUSION ANTISTATIC CIR-PL
- Original box
- 2 years