HOYA SLIM CIR-PL offers amateur photographers HOYA's famous quality at reasonable prices. They have coatings applied to both surfaces to suppress reflection and increase light transmission.
- Shipping & Handling
- Warranty & Returns
Light rays which are reflected by any surface become polarised and polarising filters are used to select which light rays enter your camara lens. They allow you to remove unwanted reflections from non-metallic surfaces such as water, glass etc. They also enable colours to become more saturated and appear clearer, with better contrast. This effect is often used to increase the contrast and saturation in blue skies and white clouds. HOYA's polarising filters do not affect the overall colour balance of a shot.
- Designed to adjust brightly reflected light especially sunlight (reflected off of water or glass) and reduce unwanted glare
- Creates dramatic sky/cloud contrast and saturates colours without changing colour balance
- Mount rotates to control amount of effect
- Coatings applied to both surfaces to suppress reflection and increase light transmission
- For use with autofocus cameras and lenses
- HOYA SLIM CIR_PL filter
- original packaging