Quantuum Frame Reflector Kit is a large diaphragm on an aluminum frame, which can be an extremely useful tool for working with reflected light not only in the studio but also outdoors.
- Shipping & Handling
- Warranty & Returns
Its screen has dimensions of 120x200cm and is unfolded on an aluminum frame with a diameter of 25 mm. This design allows for precise lighting of the photographed object much more conveniently and efficiently than for cheaper and smaller blends with a flexible design
Quantuum Frame Reflector Kit is a set packed in a comfortable bag containing a frame and a set of five screens:
- gold - warm, boosting contrast, very useful outdoors, especially during sunrise and sunset
- silver - neutral, enhancing contrast, useful in the studio and outdoors, wherever you need to brighten strong shadows or use an additional light source
- white - neutral, softens the light, used when you need light exposure to the subject or to reflect sunlight, flash or light from another source
- black - neutral absorbing light, minimizes reflection, needed when deepening the shadows or extruding the shape on a very light background is required
- white / semi-transparent - neutral, diffusing light, semi-transparent, softens shadows and is irreplaceable especially when the sun is high and the shadows are very sharp and deep.
Quantuum Frame Reflector Kit can be mounted on tripods or work independently thanks to the included base.
The set contains:
- 5 reflecting surfaces
- original packaging
- 2 years