Germicidal sterilizing Delta UV-C lamp is a device that kills viruses and bacteria.
Among many UV lamps UV-C is the most effective.
Using a UV-C lamp is the best way to get rid of bacteria, viruses and mold.
Additionally, the lamp generates ozone, which lets it disinfect even areas not directly exposed to the UV light.
Lamp requires assembly before use.
- Shipping & Handling
- Warranty & Returns
UV-C is part of the sun's radiation that is normally almost completely absorbed by earth's atmosphere. Direct UV-C exposure has proven effective in fighting bacteria and viruses. Ultraviolet light has the ability to destroy many types of microorganisms. In cases of viruses of bacteria it removes their lipid layers and destroys the bonds of their DNA so UV lamps are often used for disinfecting rooms and machines.
This UV lamp also generates ozone, which augments the natural functions of ultraviolet light. Normally part of a room might be shaded from the lamp's light by furniture or other objects, but ozone, which is deadly to bacteria and viruses, can still reach those areas. Additionally, ozone helps remove formaldehydes from air and act as a deodorizer.
- Power: 58W
- Bulb lifetime: 6000h
- Applicable area: 40-70m2
UV RADIATION AND OZONE ARE HARMFUL TO LIVING ORGANISMS!
- People and animals must not stay in the room when the lamp is on
- Do not use the lamp in areas with flammable gases or explosives
- Do not smoke, do not work with open fire, do not work with tools that generate fire or sparks, do not use oils or lubricants and do not leave objects stained with oils or lubricants in the room when the lamp is on
- Lamp must not be used by people with olfactory disorders
- Do not use the lamp if any part of it is damaged (especially the quartz glass tube)
- Room being disinfected should be closed and a visible sign saying NO ENTRY - DISINFECTION should be placed on the door
- After disinfection is over the room should be aired out for 15 to 30 minutes
- Short-term intake of air with high ozone concentration or long-term intake of air with low ozone concentration might cause physiological effects such as mucuous membrane irritation, headache, breathing disorders, severe pneumonia and even death
- Common or long-term exposure to UV-C radiation is harmful for eye conjuctiva and cornea and might cause inflammation, edema, eye abscess, cataracts and even blindness
The shop is not responsible for any damage or health issues caused by improper use of the lamp. User is responsible for using and storing the lamp in a safe and responsible manner.