The Quadralite Move X Kit has ben designed for photographers who start their journeys in studio photography. The kit allows to built a descent small house studio, with descent price, which is ideal for both portrait and product photography.
- Shipping & Handling
- Warranty & Returns
The lamps from the series Quadralite Move X are designed for semi-professionals and professional photographers. Found in the kit, two Move X 200 studio lamps, charactise in power of 200Ws and have flash output regulation in the range of five apertures with accuracy 1/6 EV. There is also and LCD screen to help adjust the settings. Each lamp from this series have a halogen pilot light with 150W, which the brighteness can be regulated smoothly (regardless from the flash energy) and set it proportionally towards the flash or turn it off.
The Move X 200 studio lamps stand out its modern design and built in receiver with Navigator X System which are easier to use. Thanks to the receiver there is an option to remotetly operate the lamp, regulate the power of the flash and switch on and off the modeling light (only Navigator X2). Small size, egronomic body and handle will make the transportaion and the use of the lamp much easier. Because the use of the Bowens mounts, they can be used with a wide range of light modifiers available on the market.
- Flash energy adjustment in the range of 1/32-1/1
- Smooth modelin light regulaton with 150W power
- Photocell with TTL pre-flash suppression function,
- Automatic discharge of the flash after reducing the flash energy
- settings memory and restoring them after restarting the lamp
- Built in receiver working with Navigator X System
In the box:
- Two Quadralite Move X 200 studio lamps
- Two 200cm tripods
- One 7" reflector
- Silver umbrella
- Softbox umbrella
- original packaging
- 2 years (Flash tubes and light bulbs have 3 months warranty)